Nightingale weapons...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nightingale weapons...

User Info: Hail_Destroyer

Hail_Destroyer
5 years ago#1
i have just acquired the Nightingale blade and bow and have upgraded them to 'flawless', how do i get them to legendary? also im at level 100 in smithing. i got the perks up to dragon armor in light and dwarven in heavy if that helps..?
PSN - DisposableHeros
This is almost as awkward as that time I had a threesome and the girl never showed up...

User Info: rawrrog

rawrrog
5 years ago#2
Blacksmith potions and smithing gear.

Hail_Destroyer
5 years ago#3
thanks for the quick response. got them to 'epic', ill have to get me some more smithing potions now
PSN - DisposableHeros
This is almost as awkward as that time I had a threesome and the girl never showed up...

User Info: 0niichan

0niichan
5 years ago#4
I go them to legendary with 100 smithing and all smith perks. Also wear gloves, ring, necklace and chest pieces with +22% smithing on them. Makes them even much stronger then normal legendary stats.

dont want to try ruin it for you.. but they get out classed by daedric weapons.
Gaming, it's a religion!

Hail_Destroyer
5 years ago#5
thanks, yeah im not sure if i should put the extra perks in to the heavy armor side of smithing to get daedric weapons or just wait til i find some through quests
PSN - DisposableHeros
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nightingale weapons...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived