One thing they should have kept from Fallout

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing they should have kept from Fallout

User Info: tredecim13

tredecim13
5 years ago#1
The ability to say to your companion "Switch to a ranged/melee weapon"

The amount of times I've inadvertantly killed my companion because I give them a good bow, hoping they'll stay out of the throng, and then have them run in front of me while I'm mid-swing is maddening.
"Stop that, or I shall be forced to assault you!"

User Info: Solid_Seb

Solid_Seb
5 years ago#2
Lol complete opposite for me. My partner jumps in front of my arrows all too often.

User Info: JGraves216

JGraves216
5 years ago#3
I killed Lydia that way! I was so sad, I was hoping to marry her. :(
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein
PSN: jjones216

User Info: syfr

syfr
5 years ago#4
Yup, that and.....

The ability to look through the seperate catagories of items in your lockers/chests, weapons, apparell etc. not just one long list of everything that's in there.

User Info: Inutaisho7996

Inutaisho7996
5 years ago#5
I wish they'd kept the bartering where you could make a list of what you want to sell and what you want to buy, and do it all at the same time and let it show you the net gold transfer.

User Info: Syetactic

Syetactic
5 years ago#6
Find an archer companion, then they'll use bow more often. Like Faedon or whatever that elf name is from the beginning of the game.

Don't expect your warrior companion to be an archer.

User Info: pokemondo

pokemondo
5 years ago#7
Inutaisho7996 posted...
I wish they'd kept the bartering where you could make a list of what you want to sell and what you want to buy, and do it all at the same time and let it show you the net gold transfer.

This.

User Info: yakkacruz

yakkacruz
5 years ago#8
are they jumping in front of you or are you attacking where they should be moving to?
. . . I'm a genius, not an engineer! - Aramis
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. One thing they should have kept from Fallout

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived