question about getting married

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. question about getting married

User Info: oakview80

oakview80
6 years ago#1
So I am wearing the amulet but I haven't gotten to the point where I can even ask any woman lol. Do I need to take a companion Into some battles first? I have no clue what I have to do lol

User Info: SSJKirby

SSJKirby
6 years ago#2
Talk to someone while wearing the amulet
Not changing this signature until Beyond Good and Evil 2 is in my hand.
August 25th, 2010.

User Info: LeonDragonHeart

LeonDragonHeart
6 years ago#3
Don't do it. Being married is like being married in real life.

She constantly asks where you've been, gives you crappy food, opens a store with YOUR money without permission and the worst thing, the one thing that pisses me off to no end.

No. Sex.

Because she is banging a redguard while you are away
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/badgewl.gif/

User Info: oakview80

oakview80
6 years ago#4
I've been wearing the amulet and still haven't been able to ask anyone

User Info: Shadowwolf347

Shadowwolf347
6 years ago#5
You have to do something to get them to like you first such as a quest, make them a follower, etc. Who are you trying to get to marry you btw?
"You left your powers to your son so he could fight... a chicken, Sieg?" - Routier, RoAWZ

User Info: Stemin

Stemin
6 years ago#6
oakview80 posted...

Me too, but I'm guessing there's more than one amulet of mara and you need a specific one for it to work. At least based on what I saw in a hilarious youtube video where a marriage ceremony was broken up by hired thugs.... hired by the priest doing the wedding! LOL.

Anyways... there's more than one amulet of arkay.... I know 'cuz I've had two, plus a third that belonged to the guy in whiterun. I think his name was Ander and it was called Anders' Amulet of Arkay. So I just always figured you probably need a specific mara amulet?

User Info: SSJKirby

SSJKirby
6 years ago#7
Basically you have to do a quest for them, and if they say "it's a fine day with you around" you can ask them to marry you
Not changing this signature until Beyond Good and Evil 2 is in my hand.
August 25th, 2010.

User Info: deadeyes6675

deadeyes6675
6 years ago#8
This might help.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage
PSN- deadzone6675
Darkness and fog are what shapes my world, how about you?

User Info: RKOLegend1

RKOLegend1
6 years ago#9
Stemin posted...
oakview80 posted...

Me too, but I'm guessing there's more than one amulet of mara and you need a specific one for it to work. At least based on what I saw in a hilarious youtube video where a marriage ceremony was broken up by hired thugs.... hired by the priest doing the wedding! LOL.

Anyways... there's more than one amulet of arkay.... I know 'cuz I've had two, plus a third that belonged to the guy in whiterun. I think his name was Ander and it was called Anders' Amulet of Arkay. So I just always figured you probably need a specific mara amulet?

haha wtf?
PSN-Realest1190
RSS Member
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. question about getting married

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived