How to unquest item these three items?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to unquest item these three items?

User Info: Scynt

Scynt
6 years ago#1
I have Hjalti's Sword, but the wiki doesn't say anything about what to do with it.

I have ab Attunement Sphere from the Hermaneus Mora quest that I never used during the entire quest for anything and was never removed from my inventory.

I have an Elder Scroll that I want to display in my house. I already read in on the Throat of the World. What else do I need to do?

User Info: jeriausx

jeriausx
6 years ago#2
1.) No idea.
2.) It should have been when you encoded the lexicon.
3.) Sell it to the librarian at the mage college.
GT: Shovel Hunter

User Info: CloudStrife5000

CloudStrife5000
6 years ago#3
the elder scroll wont leave ur inventroy for any reason untill u give it to the old library orc at the mages collage in winter hold who gives u 2000 gold for it which i thought was well worth the useless thing that is 20 pounds of inventory space.

couldnt tell you on the other 2.

User Info: Rybal

Rybal
6 years ago#4
1. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61130859
2. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/60967123

User Info: Hanzou74

Hanzou74
6 years ago#5
I'm stuck with quest items too, man. Doesnt seem to be any way of getting rid of them.

Lisbet's Dibella statue? finished the quest for her, ended up killing her during another quest (won't spoil), picked it up from her and now i cant drop it or get rid of it.

The bards college: all 3 quests to find those instruments, all 3 are stuck in my inventory.
Turned in 2 of them and got rewarded, but i kept them somehow? Pantea won't even talk to me again to get her damn flute.

User Info: DaSarcasticGuy

DaSarcasticGuy
6 years ago#6
Dude I got 2 alto wines and 5 giants toes that are quest items...not sure what to do lol
"Now you're being silly. I KNOW the difference between right and wrong. I just don't care." BM ~8-bit theater~

User Info: RENNELS

RENNELS
6 years ago#7
DaSarcasticGuy posted...
Dude I got 2 alto wines and 5 giants toes that are quest items...not sure what to do lol

DITTO SOMEONE HELP.

I want to alchemize deez toez.

User Info: Hanzou74

Hanzou74
6 years ago#8
alto wine and giant toes:

Those are from cleaning up the church, part of Sanguine's quest line. Just finish it up and you can get rid of them. A night to remember i think its called.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to unquest item these three items?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived