I have 8 perks saved up I dnt know where 2 put them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I have 8 perks saved up I dnt know where 2 put them

User Info: shockwavematty

shockwavematty
5 years ago#1
I'm a high elf melee with conjuration/destruction. I am to scared to spend my perks ad I just don't know exactly how I Wang to build my char. Thing is I want to do everything but I can't. What I'm thinking is focusing on mainly melee with destruct/conj as a secondary option. Maybe invest in block ?. I just don't know , this game has me muddled as I have nit played a game this open and big ever...I did play fallout , fallout Vegas fir over hindered of hours but they were easy compared to this IMO.

User Info: Thatonesmartguy

Thatonesmartguy
5 years ago#2
The restoration tree has a few nice perks. I usually pick something totally different if I can't choose between 2 or 3.
PSN: RoundhouseSteak
Need bling brigade trophy in Wipeout HD

User Info: Banchou-kun

Banchou-kun
5 years ago#3
block is overrated imo. If you want to do a bit of everything you sound like my high elf char. She has most skills lvd well, 1 perk in stealth +20% actually makes quite the difference. a couple points into 1handed melee think only 2 or 3, Smithing up to dragon (light armor on this elf) 100 enchanting, 5/5 enchant strength, and double enchant perks are amazin. You can enchant a set of blacksmith gear to make your weapons and armor insanely better, and add 2 enchants on your blade to make your sneak attacks oh so overpowered.

Like destruction and conjuration but wanna save perks? with 100 enchant you can make 2 schools of magic FREE by enchanting -25% of 2 schools on 4 diff pieces o gear, -25% fits on body, head necklace and rings. So boom, you CAN do it all and save your perks. You dont need any of the Novice-Master perks for destruction or conjuration cuz -100% cost makes everything 0mana...no matter the base cost of course.

User Info: shockwavematty

shockwavematty
5 years ago#4
Banchou good post mate. Yeah my high elf is female also. I have spent 1 perk in conjuration already and 2 in destruction cause I wanted to dual fireball. Yeah I u Setswana what your saying about enchanting and I am saving a few perks for smithing/enchanting.. I'm only a level 15 , and my enchanting is only at 30 ATM so would it be a waste building my smithing/enchanting tree with all the perks I have.

Also why did u go elven armor instead of the drarven smithing route ?..

Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I have 8 perks saved up I dnt know where 2 put them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived