Best place to buy soul gems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to buy soul gems?

User Info: MrSmiley22

MrSmiley22
5 years ago#1
Anyone know a place that usually has a good supply of petty soul gems? trying to train my enchanting up so i thought it would just be easier if i could buy a bunch of filled petty soul gems but i cant find a good store that the seller has alot of them in stock.

Does anyone know a place where i can find a good seller?

Thanks

User Info: Colinp42

Colinp42
5 years ago#2
If you don't mind the cheat, Dawnstar chest is usually pretty good. I suppose you could just buy them from the Khajit trader, but they can be a pain to find.
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

User Info: king_wrecked

king_wrecked
5 years ago#3
go to the soul gem shop on 45th and 3rd. bob sacamanto's dad works there. he'll give you a deal.

User Info: lwjff

lwjff
5 years ago#4
No one really sells a lot at one time:

Pawns shops (riverwood trader, etc) sells them

Court Wizards sell them

User Info: Citrate1007

Citrate1007
5 years ago#5
The best place to get them is from Dwemer ruins because all of the robots drop filled/unfilled soul gems.

The best vendors are the Jarl's mage's in all of the major towns. They are always nearby the jarls and wear greyish robes.
Relax, it's just a game.

MrSmiley22
5 years ago#6
ok thanks

User Info: Citrate1007

Citrate1007
5 years ago#7
Also ask inkeepers about rumors until one of them mentions that you should visit Azura's shrine.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: Masterpie3000

Masterpie3000
5 years ago#8
marry a general goods store keeper (like the river wood trader, avai;be very early)

she has one grand gem almost everyday, and i also buy the small ones to enchant crap that i sell back, making a profit in the end

she restocks every other day and sometimes has as many as three grand gems
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
TheKoolAidProject - youtube (better videos will be up after i get my HDPVR)

MrSmiley22
5 years ago#9
Citrate1007 posted...
Also ask inkeepers about rumors until one of them mentions that you should visit Azura's shrine.

i have azuras star already.. but idk how to fill it

User Info: joe_danger

joe_danger
5 years ago#10
Most of the mages at the College of Winterhold sell an assortment of gems, both full and empty. Also, if you are a member of the college, you can take quite a few gems for free from the dorms.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to buy soul gems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived