Habd's remains?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: grocco

grocco
5 years ago#1
Why don't these go away? I cleared out the whole lighthouse area and the caves underneath, so why can't I drop his skull?

To be honest, I thought it would look cool on a shelf, but it says I can't drop quest items.
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB

User Info: pokemondo

pokemondo
5 years ago#2
grocco posted...
Why don't these go away? I cleared out the whole lighthouse area and the caves underneath, so why can't I drop his skull?

To be honest, I thought it would look cool on a shelf, but it says I can't drop quest items.

Go back to the lighthouse. Go to the top.

User Info: schlaufuchsMIKE

schlaufuchsMIKE
5 years ago#3
Why do people quote on the second post? No one's going to be lost on who they're responding to.

Anyways, I have Habd's remains in my inventory, too. My backpack is all icky now :(
It's a fine line between a smart ass and a jack ass, and smart ass is kind of my thing.

User Info: pokemondo

pokemondo
5 years ago#4
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...
Why do people quote on the second post? No one's going to be lost on who they're responding to.

Anyways, I have Habd's remains in my inventory, too. My backpack is all icky now :(

because you never know when your post shows up. I have responded to single posts, and when I refresh, find my response 4th or 5th down.

User Info: tulmkohr

tulmkohr
5 years ago#5
I think you burn the head somewhere.

User Info: toxic_jackal

toxic_jackal
5 years ago#6

Go to the top of the lighthouse. You can throw the head in the beacon and it will give you a nice, permanent active effect.

User Info: schlaufuchsMIKE

schlaufuchsMIKE
5 years ago#7
You have a point, there.
It's a fine line between a smart ass and a jack ass, and smart ass is kind of my thing.

User Info: Canuckleduster

Canuckleduster
5 years ago#8
But I want to use it as a decoration for my home!
Comprendez-vous que je vous dit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived