Still finding new things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Still finding new things

User Info: sins_to_dark

sins_to_dark
4 years ago#1
I have had skyrim since release ansd was just messing around now, killed a store owner in falkreath after his brother insulted me. Soon as I left got a letter for a courier from someone saying " I know you killed him, dont worry I wont tell anyone, in fact I wanted to thank you, he will not be missed.

Never had that happen before

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 years ago#2
you'd think the shopkeepers would be a little more polite in an age when everyone is packing heat; but they're not

i kilt him too; i think the letter is from one of the other merchants in town, maybe the barkeep. UESP has the full story
Outsiders...pfft!

User Info: aaronimpact

aaronimpact
4 years ago#3
interesting.

User Info: NepentheNeo

NepentheNeo
4 years ago#4
That's what I love about these games. I've been replaying Oblivion recently and I keep finding things despite thinking I must have already discovered things. Likewise in Skyrim I recently discovered a few minor quests that I've never noticed before.

User Info: sins_to_dark

sins_to_dark
4 years ago#5
NepentheNeo posted...
That's what I love about these games. I've been replaying Oblivion recently and I keep finding things despite thinking I must have already discovered things. Likewise in Skyrim I recently discovered a few minor quests that I've never noticed before.

I have also restarted oblivion as well, enjoying the dark brotherhood again. espicially the party mission. Wish i had morrowind again as well, one of my favourite games of all time.

User Info: ace_two_max

ace_two_max
4 years ago#6
sins_to_dark posted...
NepentheNeo posted...

I have also restarted oblivion as well, enjoying the dark brotherhood again. espicially the party mission. Wish i had morrowind again as well, one of my favourite games of all time.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
is on sale at 75% off on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22320/
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
4 years ago#7
Friends,

I also just played again over the holidays. and I also found new stuff. Of course, unlike you, most of my stuff was bad.

When I turned into a warewolve, I attacked the one guy that was outside. Bethefor. so his shop in whiterun remained closed for the ENTIRE game. That sucked.

There is always a little cave, or some spot where you have never stumbled over. Or you can do a quest a new way.

I found that the horse can climb mountains WAY Better and faster then me. so some of the word walls, that you have to go THROUGH a long cave to get to. I just used my horse to climb up there. cut out alot of foresworn and draugar that way.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Still finding new things

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived