Black market question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: suicidesilence2

suicidesilence2
4 years ago#1
When you're able to choose the Black Market power (Black Book: Untold Legends, found in Bengokorike or however you spell it) do you have to go back into the book to re-obtain it or is just a once a day power?
Dark Apocalypse Gaming now recruiting for Black Ops 2. Head over to dagclan.com to apply today!

User Info: VT-14

VT-14
4 years ago#2
It's a lesser power, so you can cast it whenever you want.

For example: Cast, dismiss, and immediately recast if you want.
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084

User Info: suicidesilence2

suicidesilence2
4 years ago#3
Damn that's helpful, and badass lol thanks
Dark Apocalypse Gaming now recruiting for Black Ops 2. Head over to dagclan.com to apply today!

User Info: EvanW1109

EvanW1109
4 years ago#4
He only hs 2k gold which takes 2 days to reset I think, that's the only limitation. This will also make him work as an endless pack mule if you have a lot of gold and know your reset timer.

Sell stuff to him in a dungeon, buy it back in town.

User Info: XBPilot

XBPilot
4 years ago#5
Not to mention a good place to buy Daedric arrows as well as some Daedric armor and weapons.

User Info: Gannondwarf432

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#6
EvanW1109 posted...
He only hs 2k gold which takes 2 days to reset I think, that's the only limitation. This will also make him work as an endless pack mule if you have a lot of gold and know your reset timer.

Sell stuff to him in a dungeon, buy it back in town.

Much easier to get the Secret Servant if that's your way of thinking
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
"An arrow piercing a knee is no laughing matter."-Malus_X6

User Info: SunSaru

SunSaru
4 years ago#7
Secret Servant is much better, esspecially for the "loot everything" player like me. "Oh man. I'm at 499/500, but I really want that last weapon, oh yea, oh Secret Servant!"
King of the Monkeys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived