Elder Scrolls Anthology by Bethesda Softworks for ps3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls Anthology by Bethesda Softworks for ps3?

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#1
Friends,

I just saw this in the game stop ad.

Elder Scrolls Anthology by Bethesda Softworks

I am 99% sure its a pc only thing, but I was just praying that maybe they all work on ps3 also.

I tried to read all the fine print, but could not find any system info.

does anyone know anything about this.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage

User Info: VT-14

VT-14
3 years ago#2
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Elder-Scrolls-Anthology-Includes-Skyrim-Morrowind-Oblivion-More-58005.html

"Although later games in the series were released on consoles, the first few were only available on PC. As such, the Elder Scrolls Anthology is a PC exclusive. I guess Bethesda didn't think porting the older games to Xbox 360 or PS3 would be a worthwhile pursuit."
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#3
Friends,

Yep, I googled, this, and in that other ad it said PC. I get all excited for nothing.

thank you for sharing. Sort of.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage

User Info: Prodrivertn

Prodrivertn
3 years ago#4
I've got Morrowind on the PC. Graphics are so dated that's its hard to play long unless your into retro gaming. It also has a lot of those read and check the box dialogs and that gets old fast. Just saying. I can only imagine the earlier games are worse about both of those complaints.

On the bright side, I finally made it out of the dark vale no thanks to clairvoyance.

User Info: Lazy Jones

Lazy Jones
3 years ago#5
I very much want to play all of the elder scrolls games. I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim and loved them both. I would love them to repackage the older ones. Maybe one day.
>: |

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728
3 years ago#6
Lazy Jones posted...
I very much want to play all of the elder scrolls games. I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim and loved them both. I would love them to repackage the older ones. Maybe one day.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/download-the-elder-scrolls-arena-daggerfall-for-free/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22320/

have fun!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig

User Info: tiki203

tiki203
3 years ago#7
I wish it would be a ps3 port. Maybe the ps4 will get a morrowind HD port, but it's doubtful
Start: June 2013, 125 pounds 5'11 August 12 2013: 138 pounds 6'

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
3 years ago#8
*takes sunglasses off*

By the nine!

*sees PC only*

...Oh well I guess, least I know that only Skyrim won't run all that great on mine but should run the others fine, yay I can actually start getting into Oblivion without having to borrow it from my sisters boyfriend only to have him ask for it back a week later!
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
3 years ago#9
Prodrivertn posted...
I've got Morrowind on the PC. Graphics are so dated that's its hard to play long unless your into retro gaming. It also has a lot of those read and check the box dialogs and that gets old fast. Just saying. I can only imagine the earlier games are worse about both of those complaints.

On the bright side, I finally made it out of the dark vale no thanks to clairvoyance.

Yeah where do those games get of making you READ quest text. I mean what the hell. Quest text is meant to be skipped. You don't need to know where you are going you have a map marker for that. They really just need to add a auto pilot now that will take you to the quest area. I mean who wants to travel to a quest area now.

Here we have ladies and gentlemen, the ugly truth, and reason why Skyrim and Oblivion were dumbed down so much.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
3 years ago#10
nickizgr8 posted...
Prodrivertn posted...

Yeah where do those games get of making you READ quest text. I mean what the hell. Quest text is meant to be skipped. You don't need to know where you are going you have a map marker for that. They really just need to add a auto pilot now that will take you to the quest area. I mean who wants to travel to a quest area now.

Gee lets see, how could having to read the in-game text be a problem...oh how about if you've already played it and want to go through it with a different play style and already know what the dialogue is and don't want to sit through it again even when the game makes you?
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls Anthology by Bethesda Softworks for ps3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived