Guard lines still make me chuckle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Guard lines still make me chuckle

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
5 months ago#1
"I know thieves guild armor when I see it, you're not fooling anyone"
Pal, I am OPENLY wearing this s***. If I wanted to be incognito, you'd have to be standing on me to know I was there.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
5 months ago#2
"Is that...fur, coming out of your ears?"

Why, yes it is, I am a Khajiit after all. (And a werewolf)
Nightmare -3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
PSN: Nightmare-319 Pawn: Sakura (Level 130+ Strider)

loucifer86
5 months ago#3
Also weird when you're an argonian. What ears?
Then if neither of those apply it seems like there's usually no possible way for them to see your ears, eg, daedric armor. They should really have made NPC comments race and armor specific.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

Nightmare319
5 months ago#4
Some are equip specific, the guards will freak out if you are carrying the mace of Molag Bal, they say something like:

"That mace...get it away from me"

Which I thought was kind of cool, seeing who it represents.

loucifer86
5 months ago#5
True, they also comment on dragon plate and orcish armor. Never heard anything about daedric armor, but what're you going to say? "Pardon me while I change my underwear"?

Nightmare319
5 months ago#6
The Vigils of Stendarr will outright attack you if you are wearing full Daedric armor, had to deal with that during my first playthrough.

User Info: biggish_burrito

biggish_burrito
5 months ago#7
Nightmare319 posted...
The Vigils of Stendarr will outright attack you if you are wearing full Daedric armor, had to deal with that during my first playthrough.

I had no idea this could happen, gonna have to give that a go.

Favorite lines:
"Iron sword, huh? What are you killing, butterflies?"

(if you have Volendrung)
"What do you aim to do with that hammer, friend? Knock down a house?"
*whistles* "That is one... big hammer."
PSN: biggish_burrito Pawn: Amira / PSN: twilight_okapi Pawn: Amelie / PSN: Revolver_Noir Pawn: Noir

User Info: ShadowKnight_42

ShadowKnight_42
5 months ago#8
Oh god, I remember finding the hall of the vigilant once. I was in full daedric armor with the molag bol mace. It...didnt end well. (for them)

User Info: ShadowKnight_42

ShadowKnight_42
5 months ago#9
or the "you should think about joining the mages college (as the college head) or "I hear you're that new member of the companions...I suppose you go and fetch the mead, eh?" as the Harbinger, holding Wuthraad, wearing wolf armor, with 3 witches heads in my inventory. "Yeah, I'm TOTALLY the official mead fetcher."

loucifer86
5 months ago#10
"Did you see those warriors from hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords." Not that impressive, I'm carrying bloodscythe and soulrender and I happen to have a couple of real life scimitars hanging on my bedroom wall. Also five spears, a battleaxe, miscellaneous swords, and three machetes. For the zombie apocalypse, my nephews have dibs on my couch, but I digress.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Guard lines still make me chuckle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived