Is there a way to get multiple followers that doesn't involve the Brotherhood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a way to get multiple followers that doesn't involve the Brotherhood?

User Info: Protostorm

Protostorm
3 months ago#1
I hate the Brotherhood, but I also really like it for some characters. I donnn't wanna rush through it on any kind of playthrough though. 2 nameless assassins and Cicero don't even sound like a good reward. I'm sick of Brother V's silent companionship though, and I don't like Serana's casting style. Is there any way for me to get multiple companions that comment on the environment and come with a menu? I considered necromancy, but Dead Thralls don't seem to last as long as real flesh. I'm running a low level high skill dragonborn right now, and General C isn't as deadly as he used to be before I thralled him.

I don't need a companion menu, but I'd like it. I'll take anyone who will comment on what we're doing though. I heard rumors of people glitching Lydia, Mjoll, and Janessa, is there any truth to that? Janessa and a DB dunmer follower, or Lydia and Belrand, would be enough to make me happy.

User Info: Skhorne

Skhorne
2 months ago#2
As of right now I have 2 permanant flame atronachs, spectral assassin, Lydia until I finish the companians quest line and then will most likely switch out Lydia for aela, and shadowmere. As far as the multiple followers aside from what I'm doing, I've never heard of.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#3
There is suppose to be away to get followers if you recruit dismiss them infront of each while quickly rehiring the last one but it is hard to get to work.

Getting certain dead thralls will make the game rather easy and they will make your follower look like a moron, you will need to have necromage perk and then find two vokihar vampires to thrall they will kill everything for you while healing themselves in the process.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Protostorm
2 months ago#4
I've tried dismissing and recruiting them with no luck, but it was a mercenary and come with a delay/extra dialogue. I'm gonna try and 2 regular companions.

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#5
I have never got it to work myself so it is hard to master.

User Info: 30Frostfall

30Frostfall
2 months ago#6
Get a dog and find any follower of your liking. Dogs are actually good fighters and alert you when an enemy is near.

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#7
If you get a dog make sure it is a named one, otherwise it will disappear on you.

Protostorm
2 months ago#8
I dunno about that at all, dogs are terrible in my opinion. Meeko would not get the hell out of my way, and Vigilance never stopped yapping. No dog ever has for me.

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#9
Olld-Onne posted...
If you get a dog make sure it is a named one, otherwise it will disappear on you.

If you have dawngaurd you can get armored trolls and their dogs are less yappy.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
2 months ago#10
Rieklings are the best "pet" followers. go to Solstheim and become their chief and you can take one as a follower, with the added benefit that occasionally a small war party (three or less) will join you for a short while. you can give them weapons and armor, but you won't see them wearing the armor and they only use two handed swords
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a way to get multiple followers that doesn't involve the Brotherhood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived