Key bindings

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: deviouswoof

deviouswoof
5 years ago#1
I changed them a bit, and now when trying to set "favorites" with the "F" key nothing happens.

Anyone know a way to reset the bindings, I'm not seeing any default options :P
i5 2500k@4.5--Gigabyte z68--Gtx 560 ti Evga soc--8gb kingtson hyperX blu--Intel 320 120gb SSD

deviouswoof
5 years ago#2
Bump
i5 2500k@4.5--Gigabyte z68--Gtx 560 ti Evga soc--8gb kingtson hyperX blu--Intel 320 120gb SSD

deviouswoof
5 years ago#3
Yet another bump

User Info: Cyberfips

Cyberfips
5 years ago#4
deviouswoof posted...
I changed them a bit, and now when trying to set "favorites" with the "F" key nothing happens.

I found out.
In the menu where you change the key bindings just press T, to reset to standard.
I think the change of the keys causes this problem that the F-key does not work anymore.
In the standard key binding F is the key for 3rd-person view. And if you change 3rd-person it also changes the key for the favorites?
Maybe just try to press the key for 3rd-person if you changed it. I did not test this, but its worth a try ;)

deviouswoof
5 years ago#5
Cyberfips posted...
deviouswoof posted...

I found out.
In the menu where you change the key bindings just press T, to reset to standard.
I think the change of the keys causes this problem that the F-key does not work anymore.
In the standard key binding F is the key for 3rd-person view. And if you change 3rd-person it also changes the key for the favorites?
Maybe just try to press the key for 3rd-person if you changed it. I did not test this, but its worth a try ;)

--------

You sir... You are truely a scholar and a gentleman.
That fixed it :D
Thank you!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived