"Focus the Oculory" help please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Focus the Oculory" help please!

User Info: Obl1TeRaTE

Obl1TeRaTE
6 years ago#1
The quest for the college when you have to focus the giant machine. I have no clue at all.
Currently Playing: Terraria

User Info: CirenWitch

CirenWitch
6 years ago#2
I'm having trouble with this as well. There is already a thread here but it is unclear.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/60966277

User Info: Sixpak

Sixpak
6 years ago#3
bump for this thread too..nothing seems to work and still not even a clue on what to actually do.. as the light doesn't match up with anything.
360 Gamertag: kapxis

User Info: Darksouljah

Darksouljah
6 years ago#4
Guys, don't use the magic spells that shoot single shots of fire or ice. Use the ones that spray out the magic, Flame and Frostbite. For some reason the machine doesn't ever align properly with the single shot spells.

User Info: DarcSeraph

DarcSeraph
6 years ago#5
yeah you use the spells on the table to make it shoot light on the circle thingy's on the roof and then move the orbs to it.
I'm kind of like God.

User Info: RurouniRohan

RurouniRohan
6 years ago#6
I'm having trouble with this as well. I shoot the focusing crystal that was placed on top of the machine with frostbite and still does nothing...where exactly do i aim my spell to solve the puzzle?
"honoluluhotfudge. i really like that screen name. I'll remember you." - BooBooyah

User Info: BP_TGA

BP_TGA
6 years ago#7
Here: http://www.thegameraccess.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=120&Itemid=124#120

Explains exactly what to do.

User Info: rasmus91

rasmus91
6 years ago#8
Hey. I'm at the door to the Oculary but i can't seem to find the key to open the damn door. Any suggestions?

User Info: viperesque

viperesque
6 years ago#9
rasmus91 posted...
Hey. I'm at the door to the Oculary but i can't seem to find the key to open the damn door. Any suggestions?

There's a door opposite the oculary door, follow that corridor to the end and there's a chest with the key in it.
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.

User Info: rasmus91

rasmus91
6 years ago#10
Thank you! :D
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Focus the Oculory" help please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived