Crafting of Robes and Staffs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Crafting of Robes and Staffs

User Info: Paul_Yew

Paul_Yew
5 years ago#1
Is that possible? I know smithing allows you to create armour and weapons, but I don't see robes and staffs on the list. Thanks.

User Info: Atzend

Atzend
5 years ago#2
Nope.
To be great is to be misunderstood. - R.W.E.

Paul_Yew
5 years ago#3
So how am I supposed to get new robes and staffs if I can't craft them? Find them out in the world?

User Info: ShinesmanOW

ShinesmanOW
5 years ago#4
Robes are just clothing, easy to do.

Staves are out. Not sure why.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
5 years ago#5
Staffs are pretty pointless for mages anyways. I suppose a mod will eventually come around that adds staffs as a focus for spells and such. That would be cool.

Paul_Yew
5 years ago#6
Clothing meaning what... easy to find? And what did you mean by "staffs are out"?

Paul_Yew
5 years ago#7
So... it seems to me that robes and staffs are useless for mage characters? Am I right? I sure hope I am wrong.

User Info: KaiserWarrior

KaiserWarrior
5 years ago#8
Mage robes are just enchanted clothing, so you can make them out of just about any bit of clothing in the world.

As for staves: Dunno. You can find some in various dungeons. I imagine there might be more if you join the mage college.

Paul_Yew
5 years ago#9
In that case, wouldn't it be better to craft some light/heavy armour and then enchant it with magey buffs? The only problem I really like the way hoods/robes look in this game :\

User Info: longback

longback
5 years ago#10
so that means that an epic mage armor loot that i find can also be made through high level enchanting on a clothing?
Specs: i5 2500k + MSI P67A-GD65, G.Skill RIPJAWS-X 4GBx2
MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr II
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Crafting of Robes and Staffs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived