anyway to decrease shout time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. anyway to decrease shout time?

User Info: lazy_titan

lazy_titan
5 years ago#1
Just wondering....

all i have found is this amulet
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com

User Info: Prplcheez

Prplcheez
5 years ago#2
Blessing of Talos has the effect to reduce shout cooldown, but it seems to be 0% every time I get it. Maybe there's a quest or something to increase the effect?

User Info: Planescaped

Planescaped
5 years ago#3
Prplcheez posted...
Blessing of Talos has the effect to reduce shout cooldown, but it seems to be 0% every time I get it. Maybe there's a quest or something to increase the effect?

That's a glitch but it does actually reduce the shout time. I think it's another 20%.

I don't know if it stacks with the amulet though.
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
5 years ago#4
tgm, and then spam z.
Don't rush me, I'm thinking.

User Info: JokerxDragon

JokerxDragon
5 years ago#5
Or if you don't feel like never dying, type player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0 in the console, that eliminates the cooldown on shouts without being unable to ever die.
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.

User Info: lazy_titan

lazy_titan
5 years ago#6
lame...

was hoping for some other items that would bring it down. Dont want cheat just was hoping to use shouts alot...you know be a dragon born warrior.
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. anyway to decrease shout time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived