Console commands to remove quests, and quest items? (minor spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Console commands to remove quests, and quest items? (minor spoilers)

User Info: Rama_III

Rama_III
5 years ago#1
Since Bethesda thought it would be hilarious to provide no "good" way to finish the Boethia quest, I thought I'd kill all the cultists and be on my way. A lot of good that did me. The quest just updated so that now I have to talk to this purple glowy woman that I assume is Boethia's avatar...except she just keeps repeating this line about how I shouldn't have attracted her attention. There is no dialogue tree or anything like that. So now I've got this f***ing quest that won't go away.

In addition, I've got the three instruments you're supposed to collect for the Bard teachers at the Bard's College. I gave them the f***ing instruments and they taught me all sorts of skills but the items are still there in my f***ing inventory. All three of them.

SKYRIM MORE LIKE SKYRIMJOB
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.

User Info: Jake33108

Jake33108
5 years ago#2
The first thing I would try is setstage. Look up the quest number and try the command:

setstage (questnumber) 10

Just remember to save before trying in case it doesnt work out how you want.
Trust me. I'm a doctor.
GT: Jacobsaurus420

Rama_III
5 years ago#3
Cool, I'll try that. Thanks. Do you think the quest items are removable somehow too?
The Garden Of Rama

User Info: GownoPsie

GownoPsie
5 years ago#4
player.drop [ITEM ID] 1

or

player.removeitem [ITEM ID] 1

To get the item ID, type:

help "xxxx" 4

Where xxxx is the name of the item.

Rama_III
5 years ago#5
Thanks!!
The Garden Of Rama

User Info: SmoothCriminal6

SmoothCriminal6
5 years ago#6
can you help me plss i finished the quest joining the stormcloacks ,and the next quest witch is the jagged crown didnt start ,i should start after i finished the joining the sc ,but nonthing it says that i completed joining the sc ,but no new quest was started ,
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Console commands to remove quests, and quest items? (minor spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived