Gender difference

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rally9981

rally9981
5 years ago#1
Hi guys. Im wondering how gender choice make a difference in gameplay in Skyrim, beside graphic change. Does being an attractive girl give my char the advantages of "black widow" perk in FO series, seduce a man and then finish him when he's most vulnerable?

User Info: cpg2

cpg2
5 years ago#2
There is a permanent active effect that you earn via a quest, Agent of Dibella, that makes melee attacks more effective against the opposite sex. I guess that would give female characters an advantage if most enemy NPCs are male (seems that way but I don't know what the numbers end up being).

That is one of the few cases where gender could maybe make a difference, other than meaningless dialog.

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
5 years ago#3
For some reason gender (like race) has surprisingly little impact on the game even though the dialogue can suggest otherwise and I can't immediately remember any quest where gender made a significant difference. At least there are no major gameplay mechanics tied to it.
Currently playing: Urban Assault: Intense Ghor & Taer - Beam away Turantul!

User Info: DylanX570

DylanX570
5 years ago#4
There's also a perk in the Barter skill tree that gives you better prices with the opposite sex.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived