"Your game version is not supported, supported patches 1.3.10.0us"...huh?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Your game version is not supported, supported patches 1.3.10.0us"...huh?

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
5 years ago#1
So after downloading the beta patch I've been getting this error and been unable to start the game, and I just downloaded another small 16mb patch and still have the same problem. What's this all about, anyone know a fix?

It seems Steam requires you to totally re-download the game if you want to re-install.... that's ******* stupid as **** and I'm done with this game (for a long time at least) if that's what is required, so any help is greatly appreciated!
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
(message deleted)

User Info: wolf_lancer25

wolf_lancer25
5 years ago#3
if you have sky boost remove it.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
5 years ago#4
That looks something like a Script Dragon error as well. So Skyboost, SKSE or ScriptDragon. Update what you can.
Official Seven of the Type-0 board.
"They'll probably just have people bleed out sunshine and lollipops." - XxEpic_GirlxX

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
5 years ago#5
Thanks a bundle guys, you saved me a lot of trouble!

It was indeed SkyBoost. SKSE seems to be no conflict.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Your game version is not supported, supported patches 1.3.10.0us"...huh?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived