Crown of Barenziah glitch and bug

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Crown of Barenziah glitch and bug

User Info: Virtual_Erkan

Virtual_Erkan
4 years ago#1
I got all 24 stones, went to the cave to get the crown then guess what? The passage is blocked with a huge rock and I can't pass the passage. I had to use TCL to get it. i got it, went to Vex, completed the quest but no reward at all. So what is the god damn problem? The crown and the stones are with me. What should I do? Is there a console command to finish this trouble? The crown is not on the mannequin at all. Please help.

Virtual_Erkan
4 years ago#2
Come One Guys Why There Is No One Answering Questions About Barenziah? Is Everyone Feels Ashamed Of Telling The Solution?

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
4 years ago#3
Tag for an answer. I just ran into the same thing yesterday.
There once was a buggy AI, Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,The subjected discovered, That sadly the cake was a lie.

NinjaKitsune
4 years ago#4
And...After playing around with the console for an hour or two I haven't come up with anything. I'm not sure this is fixable.
Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY SORROW!

Virtual_Erkan
4 years ago#5
damn it, my last save was before entering the cave, now I have to go all the way? come on!!

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
4 years ago#6
This topic has been coming up a LOT lately; makes me wonder if the latest patch broke the quest.

Search the board here and see if anyone else figured out how to fix it.
I poisoned my dog so he can't keep chasing that baby giraffe.

User Info: Artemicion82

Artemicion82
4 years ago#7
No idea, I finished this mission a couple hours ago with no problems, didn't even know there was a boulder there.

NinjaKitsune
4 years ago#8
Found something interesting that may explain why prowler's profit didn't take effect for me. I checked the names of a few other active effects (a few standing stones, Sinderion's Serendipity) and they all have a mgef associated with them, as well as a spell. There does not appear to be a mgef for prowler's profit.

Could someone who the quest did work do me a favor? Open up the console and type help "prowler's profit" and tell me if there's a mgef as one of the results.
Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
4 years ago#9

CONSOLE COMMANDS
SCRIPT FUNCTIONS
VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE
GLOBAL VARIABLES
OTHER FORMS

usage: help <matchstring> <filter>
filters: 0 - all 1 - functions 2 - settings 3 - globals 4 - other forms

Does that mean anything to you?
I poisoned my dog so he can't keep chasing that baby giraffe.

NinjaKitsune
4 years ago#10
You're sure there was nothing under "other forms"? That's where the spell would show up.

Actually, I may have another lead to at least get the right effect. could you do the same with help tgprowlersprofit?
Eventually everyone calms down, but not before a bank in Cleveland is held up by a man wielding only a stalk of asparagus.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Crown of Barenziah glitch and bug

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived