Better be able to Alt Tab out of the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Better be able to Alt Tab out of the game

User Info: Ramsus32

Ramsus32
6 years ago#1
Morrowind? Crashes every time.
Oblivion? Crashes half the time.

Seriously, I'm also sure I had some trouble with Fallout 3 as well. I just want the ability to be able to alt tab.
"What'd y'all order a dead guy for?" Jayne Cobb ~Firefly
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/dbfq/Movie2.gif

User Info: elite5472

elite5472
6 years ago#2
I hope this game doesn't *gasp* crash when it quits, I rage every time that happens.
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz / PNY 8800GT 512mb / 4gb 712mhz ddr2 RAM / Gigabyte EP-45 DS3L / 840gb total HDD /

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
6 years ago#3
morrowind didnt for me >.>

it was like 10% if that, but then again i would press the windows button or ctrl+alt+delete, which didnt work all the time either hahah silly windows xp
Interested in MOBA games? have wc3? check this out!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HoSKRevival?blend=2&ob=5

User Info: kawaiikatana

kawaiikatana
6 years ago#4
OP it's something wrong with your system. I only crash when I alt tab when the game is starting. After I get in game I usually have to fight for my mouse back but no crash.

elite5472 posted...
I hope this game doesn't *gasp* crash when it quits, I rage every time that happens.

This is caused by mods. Something about how it unloads esps or something and it breaks. Ironically there is a mod for this.

User Info: DogDaySunrise

DogDaySunrise
6 years ago#5
If it crashes half as much as Oblivion does i'll be very happy.
Binary Solo: 0000001 00000011 00000111 00001111 0000001 00000011 000000111 Come on sucker lick my battery.

User Info: Razielim423

Razielim423
6 years ago#6
kawaiikatana posted...
OP it's something wrong with your system. I only crash when I alt tab when the game is starting. After I get in game I usually have to fight for my mouse back but no crash.

elite5472 posted...

This is caused by mods. Something about how it unloads esps or something and it breaks. Ironically there is a mod for this.

Oblivion has done both to me on unmodded fully patched versions. I don't think it's a system issue because every other program I have run works fine. I never had trouble with Morrowind unless modded though.

User Info: scar4ever

scar4ever
6 years ago#7

This works wonders: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38800

User Info: Divine_Dragon10

Divine_Dragon10
6 years ago#8
If you pressed ~ before alt tabbing it wouldn't crash ;)

User Info: mooninomics

mooninomics
6 years ago#9
Divine_Dragon10 posted...

-__-

I'm just now learning this... After all these years...
mooninomics, that was probably the best post I've ever seen on GameFAQs. Every one of those points was perfectly true. - YouCantSeeMe570

User Info: McBraas

McBraas
6 years ago#10

mooninomics posted...
Divine_Dragon10 posted...

-__-

I'm just now learning this... After all these years...
---
mooninomics, that was probably the best post I've ever seen on GameFAQs. Every one of those points was perfectly true. - YouCantSeeMe570

Irony E>

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Better be able to Alt Tab out of the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived