Where can I find Smithing and Enchantment trainers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Smithing and Enchantment trainers?

User Info: Dread_nought

Dread_nought
5 years ago#1
Level 11, already killed first dragon, decided to do some Companion quests before progressing. I don't remember coming across any smithing or enchantment trainers so far and just need 5 more ranks in smithing to be able to really boost my nice new Dwarven GS.

If anyone could tell me were to find them it would be greatly appreciated.
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards

User Info: CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi
5 years ago#2
1 Enchantment trainer at the College at Winterhold.
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.

User Info: matriarchprotec

matriarchprotec
5 years ago#3
Smithing is incredibly easy to level: Just buy all the iron ingots you see, and make a mountain of leather scraps, and use them to make hundreds of Iron Daggers.

I usually buy the iron from the blacksmith in whiterun.
sig.

User Info: Dread_nought

Dread_nought
5 years ago#4
Matriarch Protector posted...
Smithing is incredibly easy to level: Just buy all the iron ingots you see, and make a mountain of leather scraps, and use them to make hundreds of Iron Daggers.

I usually buy the iron from the blacksmith in whiterun.

Wow...I never thought of doing that before...and its a helluva lot cheaper than trainers. Thanks Protector!
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Smithing and Enchantment trainers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived