The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Owner of the Golden Claw?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Owner of the Golden Claw?

User Info: XoXMegaGamerXoX

XoXMegaGamerXoX
5 years ago#1
This mission has been "over" for me for hours. I recently noticed I never completed the mission. It doesn't show on the compass, but where is the owner of the Golden Claw?
Remember me? Thought so!

User Info: Arrei

Arrei
5 years ago#2
Riverwood Trader in... well, Riverwood.

User Info: mjh410

mjh410
5 years ago#3
The shop owner in Riverwood.

User Info: gamefaqwatcher

gamefaqwatcher
5 years ago#4
Are you playing on mute without subtitles? Never entered the goods store? I find that quite odd lol.
Jauffre Jam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHL7zyLsQ2k

User Info: Cecil Ragnarok

Cecil Ragnarok
5 years ago#5
lol

i finished the barrow before i ever went to the traders house too

x_x

dont worry
RaptorLC: So instead you made a sucky suicide that you're lucky was deleted quickly, so only a few LUEsers are actively mocking you for how bad it was.

User Info: faustfict

faustfict
5 years ago#6
In his defense, I was quite occupied with performance and graphic buffs during the intitial hours of this game.. I didn't pay much attention to it, but played for teh benchmarks...

I sorta missed it.. but it really helps if you go into journal.. mark the quest as main/follow/whatever..

and it actually points to the buildings, etc you need to enter..
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Owner of the Golden Claw?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived