Possible Glitch with my wife?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible Glitch with my wife?

User Info: sallionVincent

sallionVincent
5 years ago#1
So I married Orla, a priestess from Markarth. Everything about my marriage is working except she won't move into my house. She says "I'll gather my things and meet you there." After waiting 2 days, I go back to the temple to see her sitting on her butt. Is she bound to the temple or something? She says she'll move but simply won't. I can't get a divorse so I don't know what to do... Anyone have anything like this happen? And if so, how did you fix it?

User Info: ChargedShot

ChargedShot
5 years ago#2
Kill her! ^.^
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp57/chargedshot/SIG.jpg

sallionVincent
5 years ago#3
If I kill her I can't get married again, I thought? If that isn't true can someone please tell me so.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
5 years ago#4
I kill all my wives in this game. I keep their dead bodies in the house, the new wives dn't mind too much.

User Info: ELDuran

ELDuran
5 years ago#5
All wives have a glitch. After they say I do, they get FAT.
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.

sallionVincent
5 years ago#6
oh then it is letting you get married a second time, Prince?

sallionVincent
5 years ago#7
bump

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
5 years ago#8

I kill all my wives in this game. I keep their dead bodies in the house, the new wives dn't mind too much.

Oh wow. You can do that? And the bodies just stay forever?

User Info: JokerxDragon

JokerxDragon
5 years ago#9
That is a serious glitch. Why the heck is she not in the kitchen?
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.

sallionVincent
5 years ago#10
I just ran a scenario and I can confirm that you definitely can't get married after you kill your spouse. If it is letting Prince do that, it is a glitch on his end of the game. Yes, I can't move her, and I Hate hate hate to resort to cheats but I looked and I couldn't even find some kind of marriage string. Where you could set it to 0 and make yourself single again. So at this point I don't know what I need to do. I know it isn't a major thing, but it irritates me.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Possible Glitch with my wife?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived