"The Wolf Queen Awakens" will not activate...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "The Wolf Queen Awakens" will not activate...

User Info: texasgoldrush

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#1
Is this quest in question...

http://www.primagames.com/games/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/primaguides/232/walkthrough/4697

Thing is I have met the requirements and a courier never shows up...how do I get this quest to activate?

Has anyone beaten this quest?

I am about to declare "bug".......

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Accini

Accini
5 years ago#3
texasgoldrush posted...
Is this quest in question...

http://www.primagames.com/games/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/primaguides/232/walkthrough/4697

Thing is I have met the requirements and a courier never shows up...how do I get this quest to activate?

Has anyone beaten this quest?

I am about to declare "bug".......

Yes, I have. On both my characters. As soon as I tried to leave the next town I visited, a courier showed up with the message.

As far as the main quest is concerned, I did it until the first dragon fight, and then didn't touch it for 20+ levels. Just throwing that out there in case it has anything to do with triggering this quest.

User Info: Accini

Accini
5 years ago#4
Oh, let me also say that there are a few difficult boss mobs in that dungeon. My first character, at level 19, had to totally cheese a few of them, as the bosses would literally take 3/4th of her hp away in one hit. I ended up with a 45 damage one-hander when all was said and done. Not sure what the actual base damage was, since she was one-hand perked.

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#5
I cannot get the courier to come...I have beaten the Man Cries Wolf quest again...still the courier will not come.......I completed up to Siplomatic Immunity in th emain quest...

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#6
does anyone know the courier's ID? Or how to start quest using console?

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#7
bump

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#8
bump

texasgoldrush
5 years ago#9
love not having my questions answered.

User Info: r7av7en7

r7av7en7
5 years ago#10
I'm actually having the same issue with this particular quest. I've got a save before I completed the first one and I've tried recompleting it, exhausting all dialog options with Falk, traveling to multiple cities, waiting, sleeping. I cannot get the courier to show up.

By any chance did you find a fix for this or a console command to initiate the quest?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "The Wolf Queen Awakens" will not activate...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived