Lusty Argonian Maid continued !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lusty Argonian Maid continued !

User Info: Eeshaan1685

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#1
in Riften, go to Haelga's Bunkhouse, then into the room jsut behind the counter.

There you can find a continuation of the timeless classic called "Lusty Argonian Maid". Both the original and version 2 can be found there.

It's a blast LOL.

User Info: KnightOfCandy

KnightOfCandy
5 years ago#2
oh dear sweet jesus...brb Riften.
I will fight for candy everywhere
I will find and eat candy everywhere hahahaha

User Info: NaughtyGhost

NaughtyGhost
5 years ago#3
Part 2 is hilarious. So much more than the first.
The Flame Atronach did indeed follow us to the land of Skyrim!

User Info: dazbuzz

dazbuzz
5 years ago#4
Listening to Jesse Cox read that book was amazing.
id rather reign in hell, than serve in heaven.
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/dazbuzz2/sig/213.jpg

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#5
Also check out the book called "Hallgerd's Tale". it can be found in Jorrvaskr, in Whiterun.

I think it's just as funny as Lusty argonian Maid, read it to the end. It's a riot.

Let's just say that the 'hero' talked about in the book is a Master at using Heavy Armor D:

User Info: Brenz0r

Brenz0r
5 years ago#6
I'm definitely checking this out.
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#7
The books in Elder Scrolls series are exceptionally good. It's worth taking the time out of dungeon crawling & mass massacring to read them.

Besides, reading is a good habit for people of all ages, especially if you have books like Lusty Argonian maid lolol.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
5 years ago#8
Is it online yet? I must read the next chapter in this thrilling tale.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
5 years ago#9
I have read this in oblivion but I don't know if it will be continued or what. Thanks for the info.

Question: Was this series started in Morrowind or only during oblivion? Gonna keep this in mind for future elder scrolls game
DS and 3DS is just a fancy name for a Gameboy

Eeshaan1685
5 years ago#10
TowerBooks3192 posted...
I have read this in oblivion but I don't know if it will be continued or what. Thanks for the info.

Question: Was this series started in Morrowind or only during oblivion? Gonna keep this in mind for future elder scrolls game

I think it started in Morrowind. And yeah, v1 is about cleaning his spear, v2 is about baking bread ;)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lusty Argonian Maid continued !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived