Lydia missing, Checked both Dragonsreach and my house multiple times.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lydia missing, Checked both Dragonsreach and my house multiple times.

User Info: fallisawsme

fallisawsme
5 years ago#1
I've had her leave me before, but I was able to go back to either of those two locations and find her to have her re-join. However, ever since I did the thieves guild quest to team up with Mercer in the ruins, Lydia has been gone, and has not been in the house or Dragonsreach, even after waiting/sleeping for multiple days in both locations.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
wii number: 6445-3314-0427-112
SSBB friend code: 3652-0212-0984 Name: Mike.

User Info: Graltharun

Graltharun
5 years ago#2
She's worthless anyway. You're better off.

Personally, I sacrificed her at Boethia's Shrine.

On a serous note, sorry, I have no idea. Maybe it's a glitch?

User Info: Back_Stabbath

Back_Stabbath
5 years ago#3
Try "player.placeatme 000A2C8E" without the quotes in the console. She'll probably lose anything you gave her, though.
http://steamcard.com/do/original/Stabbath.png
http://i.imgur.com/SfV5h.gif

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido
5 years ago#4
She might have died. That happened to me with Illia. She died off screen somewhere and I never even found her body.
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?

User Info: AdicusDiojr

AdicusDiojr
5 years ago#5
fallisawsme posted...
I've had her leave me before, but I was able to go back to either of those two locations and find her to have her re-join. However, ever since I did the thieves guild quest to team up with Mercer in the ruins, Lydia has been gone, and has not been in the house or Dragonsreach, even after waiting/sleeping for multiple days in both locations.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I keep my character in Whiterun. If I leave her somewhere, she'll usually wait 1-2 in-game days or there about, then return to to Whiterun as that's her designated house assuming you bought it. Otherwise, she'll be in the *city* you found her in.
I picked up my 1st joystick 30 years ago; played Armor Battle on my uncle's Intellivison, and exploited my 1st in game glitch at age 4.~RI.P. Uncle Scott

User Info: UndiscoveredBum

UndiscoveredBum
5 years ago#6
She's done this to while I was in Blackreach. I went back to search for her once and she just randomly spawned by one of those lifts.

I say forget about her unless she was carrying something valuable.
Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. `www.axemurderingworms.com`

User Info: AdicusDiojr

AdicusDiojr
5 years ago#7
BTW, you *can* kill her by accident. If she's kneeling during an attack, and you hit her with an arrow or whatever, she will die and it might go unnoticed if there's a bunch of enemies.
I picked up my 1st joystick 30 years ago; played Armor Battle on my uncle's Intellivison, and exploited my 1st in game glitch at age 4.~RI.P. Uncle Scott

User Info: Zeaus

Zeaus
5 years ago#8
I thought I lost my companion until i realized I asked them to "wait" at an area and went on dungeoning and forgot all about it
YGO WC 2010 = Brose 1205-1076-2041

User Info: fallisawsme

fallisawsme
5 years ago#9
Thanks for all of the quick responses guys. I figured It was probably either me accidentally killing her or telling her to go wait in a random spot, which basically meant she was lost forever, but I simply wanted the pack mule aspect of having her around without needed to go grab another follower.

The console command worked like a charm and I had some extra gear lying around to give her anyways, so problem solved :D

Thanks again.
wii number: 6445-3314-0427-112
SSBB friend code: 3652-0212-0984 Name: Mike.

User Info: NOD_GOD

NOD_GOD
5 years ago#10
what is everybody's obsession with lydia?

not a criticism, I just genuinely don't understand what makes her so good. probably because i never use companions.

is there something about her that makes her the best companion for some reason?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lydia missing, Checked both Dragonsreach and my house multiple times.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived