The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there an armor stat calculator around?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there an armor stat calculator around?

User Info: Obl1TeRaTE

Obl1TeRaTE
5 years ago#1
I want to get light armor just to the cap of 567 armor rating but I dont want to have to repeatedly make light armor sets to do so. Anyone know of a calculator that will factor in potions and enchants?
Currently Playing: Terraria

User Info: blowseph

blowseph
5 years ago#2
ANY armor in the game can hit the cap. Just smith all your armor to the max (whichever set you think looks best) and then keep adding amor+ enchants until you hit the cap. It's not hard at all.
http://i43.tinypic.com/zydphc.jpg

Obl1TeRaTE
5 years ago#3
I mean, will I have to enchant every enchatable piece to hit cap with say, glass for instance?

User Info: blowseph

blowseph
5 years ago#4
No, you shouldn't. I got a combination of fur/hide armor (pretty much the weakest light armor in the game) to pass the cap with 4 light armor + enchantments, with smithing/alchemy/enchanting maxed. Glass will not be hard. You could probably do it with lightarmor+ on 2 pieces of gear if you have all the light armor perks. With a matching set of glass armor you'll be getting +150% just from the perks.
http://i43.tinypic.com/zydphc.jpg

Obl1TeRaTE
5 years ago#5
Good news, since that is what I alotted for in my enchants. Really, theres no reason to use heavy armor in this game with that low cap.

User Info: red_ice9

red_ice9
5 years ago#6
Reason to use heavy armor = get to the cap faster, save more enchantment slots and or perks for something else, look much more cooler.
Perfection is an illusion; Aberrations are discoveries.

Obl1TeRaTE
5 years ago#7
But youre missing out on that awesome stamina perk in the light tree!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there an armor stat calculator around?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived