What is the best killcam mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What is the best killcam mod?

User Info: thomasfreid

thomasfreid
4 years ago#1
I am looking for Killcams that don't stagger and have weird glitches when my character and an NPC aren't standing perfectly in place.

I hate seeing my sword or dagger miss their neck or leg or shoulder yet cause them to die.

I am doing an assassin playthrough so good looking assassination killcams would be cool.

Also, when sneaking up on someone with the x30 sneak dagger combo, if it is a one hit kill will you get a killcam? Or is it still done randomly even though the kill is performed flawlessly? To be fair I reckon if you sneak up on an enemy perfectly it should be an instant takedown.

A mod that would make perfect sneak attacks result in killcams would be cool but the only thing I have found close is the Dance of Death mod where you can increase the chance of a killcam but that would result in every hit being a killcam/one-hit which would obviously kill the game.
White FC: 1592-4439-6444 (Thomas)
Soul SIlver FC: 3266-7434-2717 (Thomas)

User Info: Zantrax

Zantrax
4 years ago#2
The Dance of Death mod doesn't make it so every hit is a killmove when you set it to 100%, it just makes it so every time you kill someone you get the killcam. You still have to fight things.
GT: Yu OWNED You

User Info: fruya

fruya
4 years ago#3
Try typing in player.setscale 1 also. If you made your character a different size the animations only become more off.
No turkeys 'round here

User Info: thomasfreid

thomasfreid
4 years ago#4
Ok then I'll give the Dance of Death mod a go.

My character has been made from the vanilla creator so the size of my character should be fine.
White FC: 1592-4439-6444 (Thomas)
Soul SIlver FC: 3266-7434-2717 (Thomas)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What is the best killcam mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived