Does anyone happen to have a list of all player made homes with secret rooms?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Does anyone happen to have a list of all player made homes with secret rooms?

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
5 years ago#1
I know Build Your Own Home has one, with the sliding book case. And so does the Drelas Cottage (Fjollheimr), which is freaking awesome because it has a secret storage room for a freaking MANNEQUIN.

Are there any more anyone has come across? I want to try out more abodes with secret rooms and hidden entrances. Sort of my fetish.
Of course the MS conference is in the afternoon; the fans wouldn't be able to watch it any later because they'd all be in bed. -Space Monky

User Info: DrFeelgood1235

DrFeelgood1235
5 years ago#2
Somebody made a really awesome one, adding a trap door and basement to Breezerun.

U walk down, (load screen) and there is a closed closet in front of you, but similar to the one in Riverwood its got a false back panel, and when u go in, its like a hidden armory with 5 mannequins and weapon displays.
"You lock the door and throw away the key.
There's someone in my head, but its not me" Dark side of the moon

User Info: rogueinspace

rogueinspace
5 years ago#3
Ranger Ridge uses the sliding bookcase. Behind it is an armory room, hot spring, and a ladder to a lookout with forge and tower.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9904
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

User Info: Irenarch

Irenarch
5 years ago#4
The answer: Like half of them. That blasted bookcase-with-secret-door object is ridiculously overused.
(inb4 someone goes like 'I counted and the number is 22.52% god why are you people making up statistics', in which case my entire reply will be phrased in variations of 'nyeh')
finally free of the weeaboo name I picked back in 2003
also I'm rarely on here

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
5 years ago#5
Whoever suggested that Ranger abode, I just want to say one thing....

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TO ME. I am loving this house. It DOES suffer from way too many display cases and weapon racks but holy crap I will gladly decorate some of it myself. This is genius.
Of course the MS conference is in the afternoon; the fans wouldn't be able to watch it any later because they'd all be in bed. -Space Monky
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Does anyone happen to have a list of all player made homes with secret rooms?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived