Deadliest poison?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
5 years ago#1
What is the most damage dealing poison in this game, i remember oblivion having pretty crazy poisons.
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: Megawizard

Megawizard
5 years ago#2
There's one that's unique and is part of a guild quest, so I won't say which. The plant itself is Jarrin Root. 2nd in line is Crimson Nirnroot, which is only found in Blackreach, which is part of the main questline. I think you can go there whenever ya want though. That's for making them anyway. Pre-made ones are Deadly Poison for 65 points of damage, and the Deadly Paralysis Poison for 15 seconds of paralysis. Basically "Deadly"'s the top prefix.
^( ' ' )^

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
5 years ago#3
if you want one that works effectively and is relatively easy to use as a stealthy character, you want imp stool, human flesh, and slaughterfish eggs. it creates a paralyzing potion that deals a burst then leaves a lingering poison damage effect.

there's also one that's more combat oriented, deathbell, giant lichen, skeever tail. does weaker damage in only a burst, but makes the target weaker to poison at the same time.

i've done some tests with the alchemy/enchanting/smithing exploit, plus a mod that adds earrings (all enchantable, and all can be worn at once and use head slot enchantments for a total of 12 pieces), and the alchemy revisited mod, 56% better potions per piece, if i make the first poison i said, 331 burst poison, 166/dps for 10 seconds lingering, and paralyzed for the entire duration.

mods used
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8624
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15918
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: Talos_09

Talos_09
5 years ago#4
I always use the deadly poison until I level up some.
Then make poison with:
River Betty - 106E1A
Nightshade - 2F44C
Jarrin Root - 1BCBC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived