Apocalypse spell package - balanced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Apocalypse spell package - balanced?

User Info: Naberu

Naberu
4 years ago#11
One of the balanced spell mods, I think.

Volcano + Landed Dragons = Dragon killer

For those with a -lot- of magicka to spare, now you can reduce your chances of dying in Werewolf or Vampire Lord form (no armor) with Energy Shield. It reduces your Magicka by 1 for every 4 damage you take (I think). Energy Shield + Alteration Spell combo will ensure you live long enough to enjoy your killcam animations ;D
"Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
4 years ago#12
It's the most balanced of all the spell mods I've seen. Take that as you will...
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: colemanmarkd

colemanmarkd
4 years ago#13
I say balanced if you don't use exploits. If you have 100% reduced magicka costs enchantments then yes it gets ridiculously easy. But so did vanilla skyrim at that point too. The spell pack just gives more variety then.

I don't use exploits when I play as a mage since it makes the game too easy. So in my game it's balanced.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Apocalypse spell package - balanced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived