Can I use Console Commands to get an unenchanted Royal Vampire Armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can I use Console Commands to get an unenchanted Royal Vampire Armor?

User Info: Arceus1234

Arceus1234
5 years ago#1
I don't yet have Dawnguard, and I really like that Royal Vampire Armor, but I don't care for the Enchantment.

If I use 0000b5db to get my hands on Royal Vampire Armor, will it have the Enchantment?
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.

User Info: Burn-the-light

Burn-the-light
5 years ago#2
Actually I think there is one called "Vampire Lord Armour" which is just an unenchanted version. There is a fair chance I'm wrong though and that's just part of a mod I'm running that I had no idea about.

EDIT: Armor, not armour. Curse you non-UK English! *shakes fist*
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
5 years ago#3
there are three types of vampire lord armor:

0200b5db - the default one, found in the volkihar ruins and on harkon's ashes upon death

020194c5 - the one equipped by valerica, only visually noticeable in females and non-upgrade-able.

02011a85 - obtainable and equippable only through console command, much like nocturnal's clothes and gelebor's unique ancient falmer armor. no noticeable visual difference.

if you like to get a vampire lord armor without its default enchantment, you'd have to type this:

playerenchantobject 200b5db 0

let me know if it worked.

User Info: Arceus1234

Arceus1234
5 years ago#4
kaysa13 posted...
there are three types of vampire lord armor:

0200b5db - the default one, found in the volkihar ruins and on harkon's ashes upon death

020194c5 - the one equipped by valerica, only visually noticeable in females and non-upgrade-able.

02011a85 - obtainable and equippable only through console command, much like nocturnal's clothes and gelebor's unique ancient falmer armor. no noticeable visual difference.

if you like to get a vampire lord armor without its default enchantment, you'd have to type this:

playerenchantobject 200b5db 0

let me know if it worked.

I can't check it for a few days until I get paid, but that command Should give me the default version of it (The one Serana wears) Without the Enchantment?

Also would I have to change that "0" at the end to a "1" like I do when I add items to my inventory?
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.

User Info: simsamsalabim

simsamsalabim
5 years ago#5
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90069026

With this mod you can craft all types of vampire armors/robes in the game, and all are unenchanted.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can I use Console Commands to get an unenchanted Royal Vampire Armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived