Question about Hearthfire

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about Hearthfire

User Info: MikeH7186

MikeH7186
4 years ago#1
Using the DLC for the first time, I've been building the Lakeside Manor or whatever it's called near Falkreath. I just completed the entrance, the main building, and the greenhouse addon. However I just noticed it's snowing inside the greenhouse. As if I were just standing outside. Anyone else experience this? Yes I have a roof. The room is furnished except for 1 or 2 wall mounts. There's no snow on the floor, but you can clearly see it floating in the air when standing in the room.

User Info: BigJeffreyLane

BigJeffreyLane
4 years ago#2
sure it's snow and not the dust partticles?

User Info: MikeH7186

MikeH7186
4 years ago#3
BigJeffreyLane posted...
sure it's snow and not the dust partticles?

Not really sure now that you mention it. I know there's snow just outside the house, but I've never really seen dust particles that I can recall. Is it common for particles to be in the air inside the greenhouse? I guess in theory if the plants grow, it makes sense? Hadn't considered that. Just assumed since there's a lot of snow outside that it somehow seeped in.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about Hearthfire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived