How to use shouts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tulikeppi

tulikeppi
4 years ago#1
Coming from PS3 version....can't figure it out.

I have the shout available, favorite it for number 4 but nothing happens when I press "4"

:( ?

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
4 years ago#2
It should be Z.

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
4 years ago#3
Pressing "4" will activate it to be used. You have to push whatever button/key is set to use your shouts.

Edit:
It should be Z.

Thanks. I use a controller and immediately changed the controls around to suit my tastes, so I wouldn't know the default for either the keyboard or the controller. :/
Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim.

User Info: mkprovince

mkprovince
4 years ago#4
This is just a wild guess... Even if you did set the keystroke to your taste... did you equip the shouts themselves?
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
4 years ago#5
I have the shout available, favorite it for number 4 but nothing happens when I press "4"

That just means you equip it, not that you use it.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: daddydivine

daddydivine
4 years ago#6
I think he just derped himself and went back to playing.
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived