Dragon Priest Masks in Dragonborn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragon Priest Masks in Dragonborn

User Info: xbx_gamer

xbx_gamer
4 years ago#1
How many new dragon priest masks are there?

User Info: Crimson Phantom

Crimson Phantom
4 years ago#2
Oh I found 4 or 5
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power

User Info: thor23

thor23
4 years ago#3
There's 4, including Miraak.

User Info: Metaun

Metaun
4 years ago#4
5 priests, 4 masks.

Three Priests with masks and one without, are connected to quests. Another is in some cave with a word wall.
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, 6, After Years, and 13-2 completed. FF5: Ancient Library FF7: Wall Market

User Info: aero_kinetic

aero_kinetic
4 years ago#5
Metaun posted...
5 priests, 4 masks.

Three Priests with masks and one without, are connected to quests. Another is in some cave with a word wall.

During the quest in the mine, you run into him, the word wall has a word of Dragon Aspect IIRC.
Drill them. I love drilling my big sisters. They scream a lot when I do it. I've done it at least twice today. I took a video of it, too. ~ NInjaZiru

User Info: Metaun

Metaun
4 years ago#6
There's Miraak of course.
The one in the mine with the Bloodskal Blade, right next to Raven Rock.
Another one requires you to help a Dunmer mine some cave open, and after half a month of mining at earliest, you can grab the new mask.
The Jailor, which needs a citizen of Skaal to activate the quest. No mask.

Then one in some random icy dungeon. Think it starts out with Rieklings until you get further in.
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, 6, After Years, and 13-2 completed. FF5: Ancient Library FF7: Wall Market
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragon Priest Masks in Dragonborn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived