Dragonborn, Dragonsouls and Miraak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragonborn, Dragonsouls and Miraak

User Info: Mevers

Mevers
4 years ago#11
Nope still not working.

Metaun - I tried to delete the files you suggested but they never existed in the first place...

andysocialtlm - I don't have an MQDragonSoulAbsorb.pex file either

Darkslayne - As for BOSS, I tried downloading it again via the links through the nexus (BOSS v2.1.1 Installer.exe, I assume this is the file I need), but It doesn't seem to have made any difference.
--- To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do what?! ---

Mevers
4 years ago#12
andysocialtlm - Just had another look through my files and found "MQKillDragonScript.pex", did you mean that file instead of "MQDragonSoulAbsorb.pex"?
--- To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do what?! ---

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#13
did you ever get You Are Not the Dragonborn mod? There are 3 scripts you need to delete if you had that mod.

dragonactorscript.pex
QF_MQ104B_0002610C.pex
QF_MS13_00039645.pex
...for Tony Redgrave...

Mevers
4 years ago#14
pyro_bunta - No I didn't, nor do I have those files.

For the moment I think I'm going to back everything up, uninstall and re-install everything, play a new game with no mods only dlc and see what happens. A last ditch effort on my part. That way I shouldn't have any conflicts. If I do I may give up.

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
4 years ago#15
Download and use the unofficial skyrim patch + unofficial dragonborn patch and try it.

Install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31685 and try it
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragonborn, Dragonsouls and Miraak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived