DLC2RieklingRescue

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#1
Thanks a lot Bethesda.
...for Tony Redgrave...

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#2
Started getting random freezing ever since I go t Dragonborn DLC >__>
...for Tony Redgrave...

User Info: BigJeffreyLane

BigJeffreyLane
4 years ago#3
check your mods, i had that issue too til i got rid of some. couldnt tell ya specificlly which tho.

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#4
I've already checked my mods. It's usually DLC2 scripts that freeze/crash my game. Only happens mostly in Solstheim.

It's the DLC.
...for Tony Redgrave...

User Info: thor23

thor23
4 years ago#5
It could be DLC2 scripts clashing with other mod's scripts that are already running... not that I know anything about how scripts work. All I know is I've never had any freezing/crashing in Solstheim in the >100 hours I've been there.

BigJeffreyLane
4 years ago#6
is it a dlc2 reikling script? like this

[03/02/2013 - 08:00:52AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC2RieklingRescue (03038C07)>]OnHit() akProjectile: [PROJECTILE < (000ABEFD)>]

User Info: Honesty

Honesty
4 years ago#7
Verify game cache and update the CK. I used to get that in the papyrus log also.

I had since upgraded to the newest unofficial patches and updated the CK - I do not get that spam anymore. Nor do I get 90% of other Dragonborn related errors.

Also your game could just be borked - try updating what I had mentioned - if that doesn't fix your issue, reinstall everything and start a new character.

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#8
BigJeffreyLane posted...
is it a dlc2 reikling script? like this

[03/02/2013 - 08:00:52AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC2RieklingRescue (03038C07)>]OnHit() akProjectile: [PROJECTILE < (000ABEFD)>]

Yeah pretty much that. Most of the time.

I got all unofficial patches and my game is up to date. People were not joking when they said that Dragonborn was buggy.
...for Tony Redgrave...

BigJeffreyLane
4 years ago#9
yea, i get that one alot aswell, hopefully it'll get fixed in the unofficial patch soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived