NPC hair missing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
4 years ago#1
NPCs in skyrims hair is missing at the top only. I tried playing with it like that but it is really stupid and annoys me to no end. I have a mod that makes it so your helm is not visible which i think is the source of the problem and if necesary I will play without it but I was hoping someone might have another suggestion because i really like that mod.
How do I approach my neighbors and tell them that their Wi-Fi isn't working properly and they might need to reset the modem???

User Info: mkprovince

mkprovince
4 years ago#2
Foril89 posted...
NPCs in skyrims hair is missing at the top only. I tried playing with it like that but it is really stupid and annoys me to no end. I have a mod that makes it so your helm is not visible which i think is the source of the problem and if necesary I will play without it but I was hoping someone might have another suggestion because i really like that mod.

I believe that's your problem right there. Try looking for a mod that unequips your helmet outside battle. Seen one before but never caught my notice.
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?

User Info: Rip_Van_WinkleX

Rip_Van_WinkleX
4 years ago#3
I use a mod that gets rid of the need to have the helmets to use the perks. Less armor, but at least I can still get the bonus.
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX

User Info: simsamsalabim

simsamsalabim
4 years ago#4
I use a mod that gets rid of the need to have the helmets to use the perks. Less armor, but at least I can still get the bonus.

This right here. It allows you to not have to wear a helmet in the first place.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8131

Also this way it doesn't effect NPC's in any way.

User Info: bionicman_3090

bionicman_3090
4 years ago#5
Remove that mod, TC and install "Auto unequip Helm".

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13298
"Take your best shot, Flatlander woman". JC Denton.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived