Freezing near Steepfall burrow

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Freezing near Steepfall burrow

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#1
I been playing a while without problems but suddenly now the game freezes outside of Steepfall Burrow. This cave has 2 exits and I can leave from the higher exit but if i move down the hill slightly outside moving towards the lower entrance it freezes and the same if I try to leave that same exit, i don't know what it is around that area thats causing the freezes so any ideas please ? would trying to reset the cells help and if so how long would i have to wait in game ?

User Info: StarryKnights

StarryKnights
1 year ago#2
No idea. You have not given enough information for us to help you.

Perhaps post a listing of your modifications?

Generic answers in the interim: Download LOOT and run it. Start disabling mods until you find the crash has stopped, then start a new game without the mod. Start a new game with all mods disabled and start activating them near the cell where the crash occurred until one causes a crash, then start another new game without it.

There's a chance your save is going to be toast, depending on the cause.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." ~ Leonard Nimoy

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#3
I didn't find anything by deactivating mods and Loot has not detected any problems. When I had problems a long time ago I used to get an occasional CDT but this is the first time I can recall I have experienced freezes.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Freezing near Steepfall burrow

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived