Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
2 months ago#1
So it was a rough calculation but at level 247 you will unlock every perk point in the game. Of course you do get some free perk points through quests so that can reduce the overall level needed to get a point in every Skill slot.

Does this game have enough content to carry you to that level? If you include all Addons, all the faction quests, all the side quests as well as the main quest as well and not too much necessary grinding.

Just to be clear, this is not a mod request. I know with mods you can greatly expand the content but I want to play one play through without any mods. I always just end up messing around with the mods I install and not actually playing the game.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback
I love my Vita and my 3DS. I wish everyone can just play nicely and stop with the console wars :P

User Info: Chielz0r

Chielz0r
2 months ago#2
Why would you torture yourself like that?

User Info: Slakr

Slakr
2 months ago#3
I generally get bored of a character somewhere between levels 30-60. Generally speaking, at some point in that span I have run out of things for a character to do. There is no way I would keep playing to 247 just to fill out useless perks.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ban the DH.

User Info: Tai-Tai

Tai-Tai
2 months ago#4
I mean, you can optimize every settlement and build them into massive complexes, complete the vault-tec dlc and of course gather the materials for it. That should get you to at least some distance there. I just see no point because of the lack of settler npcs with charisma, the things you build won't feel alive.

Foril89
2 months ago#5
Yeah I know it sounds like a useless grind for most. I want to make a character and see how much time I can get on him so to each their own. As part of fully completing the game I want to drop a point in all stats but not sure if there is enough content to get that done without tampering
I love my Vita and my 3DS. I wish everyone can just play nicely and stop with the console wars :P

Chielz0r
2 months ago#6
Get Deadly Dragons and use the dragon souls to perks function in the MCM.
This way you won't have to spend 2000 hours to get to lvl 247.

Foril89
2 months ago#7
Chielz0r posted...
Get Deadly Dragons and use the dragon souls to perks function in the MCM.
This way you won't have to spend 2000 hours to get to lvl 247.

Just to be clear, this is not a mod request. I know with mods you can greatly expand the content but I want to play one play through without any mods. I always just end up messing around with the mods I install and not actually playing the game.

Chielz0r
2 months ago#8
Well.. have fun.
Be advised, it's going to be a grind, not a challenge.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff
2 months ago#9
Tai-Tai posted...
I mean, you can optimize every settlement and build them into massive complexes, complete the vault-tec dlc and of course gather the materials for it. That should get you to at least some distance there. I just see no point because of the lack of settler npcs with charisma, the things you build won't feel alive.

There's Vault-Tec DLC in Skyrim? How did I miss that?
Hah! You kids these days got it easy. I started playing video games with PONG. Now THAT was a video game! And get off my lawn!

User Info: Tisroero

Tisroero
2 months ago#10
Tai-Tai posted...

What by Hel are you going on about?
'Cause we are fire, 'cause we are wave, 'cause we are rock. We're one, we are Helvetios.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived