Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
2 months ago#11
Chielz0r posted...
Get Deadly Dragons and use the dragon souls to perks function in the MCM.
This way you won't have to spend 2000 hours to get to lvl 247.

I remember hearing about a bug/feature with Smithing where your gains just keep increasing because your background skill is so ludicrously high. Never actually done a reset or anything because I only play with Requiem anyway.
I have a signature. Apparently this is important, but I still don't have my secret cool kid decoder ring yet.

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
1 month ago#12
Tisroero posted...
Tai-Tai posted...
I mean, you can optimize every settlement and build them into massive complexes, complete the vault-tec dlc and of course gather the materials for it. That should get you to at least some distance there. I just see no point because of the lack of settler npcs with charisma, the things you build won't feel alive.

What by Hel are you going on about?

Yeah, I had to doublecheck I'm on the right board. :)
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.
(message deleted)

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
1 month ago#14
Okay people are still giving me mod suggestions even after I said this is not a mod request numerous times so let me explain why I say this and then the mods are probably going to close my topic. Thing is I am getting Switch version next month and it does not have mods. The reason why I am asking here is because the other Skyrim boards are pretty dead. So mods are not an option but I see people do not understand when you say that it is not a mod request topic so yeah.

Anyways I got my answer, thanks for all the help.
I love my Vita and my 3DS. I wish everyone can just play nicely and stop with the console wars :P

User Info: Watertaco

Watertaco
1 month ago#15
Hell f***ing no.

User Info: Van helsing 101

Van helsing 101
1 month ago#16
Watertaco posted...
Hell f***ing no.
3DS FC: 0645 - 5850 - 9813
God, I feel old...

User Info: lordofmud

lordofmud
1 month ago#17
Van helsing 101 posted...
Watertaco posted...
Hell f***ing no.
I know, indeed, the evil of that I purpose; but my inclination gets the better of my judgment. - Euripides
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there enough content in this game to take you all the way to level 247?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived