To people who bought the Blackwatch Collector's Edition:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. To people who bought the Blackwatch Collector's Edition:

User Info: iversonownsu3

iversonownsu3
5 years ago#11
You guys are lucky that you got a steelcase with yours. Oh well, the slip case the game comes in is pretty awesome. The artwork is so awesome!
GT: AI3 The Answer | http://www.last.fm/user/samelson031

User Info: ZeroCool000111

ZeroCool000111
5 years ago#12
iversonownsu3 posted...
You guys are lucky that you got a steelcase with yours. Oh well, the slip case the game comes in is pretty awesome. The artwork is so awesome!

the steelbook was a best buy only. you get it free when you pre-ordered it.
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Max Payne 3 SE/Assassins Creed III/borderlands 2

User Info: DarthRazil

DarthRazil
5 years ago#13
I'm glad it didn't come with a steelbook case. Those stupid things are getting harder and harder to remove discs from. They look nice, but nearly breaking the discs to get them out is not worth it.

User Info: iversonownsu3

iversonownsu3
5 years ago#14
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

Ah, gotcha.
GT: AI3 The Answer | http://www.last.fm/user/samelson031

User Info: SpE3dSt3R

SpE3dSt3R
5 years ago#15
TheNoctarius posted...
Shdwwrym posted...
It was kind of neat but I'm really surprised there wasn't a steelcase inside of it. I thought there was a steelcase for Bestbuy's version or something, and thought that carried over into the collector edition. Guess this case is good too, but I love steelcases.

Strange thing. I got CE at my local gamestop and they gave me a steelcase as well, even though it was separate from the CE package...

I bought my copy of the CE today (without the pre-order) at Best Buy. I asked a guy who worked there "Isn't there supposed to be a steelbook to go with the game?". He started walking towards the video game section kiosk (checkout counter) and I followed. He asked the cute girl who worked there where the steelbooks were and she smiled at me and asked "which platform?". I said Xbox360. She picked up the stack and sifted through until she found a larger case and handed it to me. I also picked up the double-sided pre-order poster. Both for free. Now my Collector's Edition really does look like a Collector's Edition =D

User Info: SpE3dSt3R

SpE3dSt3R
5 years ago#16
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

I didn't pre-order it and I asked for it holding my just picked up off the shelf copy of Prototype 2 CE and the employees handed it to me. Not sure if it was luck, but I'm freakin' psyched I grabbed one!

User Info: MERCERnary

MERCERnary
5 years ago#17
You lost me at Best Buy... I've lost my faith in them after trying to be hired by them numerous times and hearing confessions from ex-Best Buy employees...

Here's one such confession...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orL-K1nZ3fs
Haven't cared about karma loss or Mod/Admin approval since 2/18/11.
Then again, when did I ever care about the approval of anyone? Hah...

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
5 years ago#18
One of the best CE's I've purchased and funnily enough it's the cheapest.
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name

User Info: ZeroCool000111

ZeroCool000111
5 years ago#19
SpE3dSt3R posted...
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

I didn't pre-order it and I asked for it holding my just picked up off the shelf copy of Prototype 2 CE and the employees handed it to me. Not sure if it was luck, but I'm freakin' psyched I grabbed one!

you just got lucky.
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Max Payne 3 SE/Assassins Creed III/borderlands 2

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
5 years ago#20

I didn't buy it but it looks so cool!

1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. To people who bought the Blackwatch Collector's Edition:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived