The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anti-Gravity

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. Anti-Gravity

User Info: Tmoney222

Tmoney222
4 years ago#1
Has anyone heard what the anti-gravity ability will do in the Colossal Mayhem DLC pack? Will it function like a power or something? I haven't seen any footage or anything of it from people who managed to get the DLC early.

User Info: Kuronii

Kuronii
4 years ago#2
It allows your glides (after the first one) to be floatier. Like, you'll get more loft to them.

Wait. Nope. Sorry, I got that mixed up with Weightless. I don't know what it does, either. :/
Rebellion Leader of the False-Vakarro Administration
Orior Adversus!

User Info: dukedubz

dukedubz
4 years ago#3

If anyone has the DLC early (i know some people were able to activate it before it got taken down off sony's marketplace), please post some youtube footage of anti-gravity and air time.

Tmoney222
4 years ago#4
Yeah there's another ability in the DLC that is called "Air Time' that does something like. I've heard anti-gravity field generates a localized anti-gravity field around you.....go figure, but I didn't know if there was anymore info on it.

User Info: FOXSOLID

FOXSOLID
4 years ago#5
I've used it, it causes enemies that were knocked into the air to float.

There is also the Warp Vortex that makes it so any throw object or person causes a tornado like occurrence at the point of impact that swirls everything in the area and blows them away. Pretty funny stuff.

Tmoney222
4 years ago#6
Oh nice. Is there an option to turn anti-gravity on/off? Or is is permanent once it's downloaded?

User Info: Jagglenuttz

Jagglenuttz
4 years ago#7
Does warp vortex stack with bio bomb? That would be awesome if you had tendrils pulling everything into a vortex that blasted everything away.

User Info: Ultima_Weapon11

Ultima_Weapon11
4 years ago#8
god i hope so that would be epic
GT is Bojack1135
The pursuit of perfection is as flawed as the concept of perfection itself...

User Info: FOXSOLID

FOXSOLID
4 years ago#9
Yes the anti-gravity can be toggled on and off and yes a bio-bomb/vortex can occur if you want.

User Info: ArabAl

ArabAl
4 years ago#10
Hey Fox, would you be able to record any gameplay of the the 4 mutations?
PSN: DZilla1080
New York Giants! Super Bowl 46 Champs! Cuse it up!
  1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. Anti-Gravity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived