top 10 funnest sandbox games of this console genertion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. top 10 funnest sandbox games of this console genertion

User Info: cubegod69er

cubegod69er
5 years ago#1
along with Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, and Red Dead Redemption, in my opinion this game is in the top 10 sandbox games of this console generation. Throw down a whip fist here if you agree :D

User Info: ITr8rI

ITr8rI
5 years ago#2

Thats only 3 games man

User Info: vgman94

vgman94
5 years ago#3
I can't count 10 sandbox games, but both Prototype games, Darksiders 1 and 2 if 2 comes through the way I think it will, AC Revelations and Batman Arkham City. That's about 6 games. I would've counted the original Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant, but both of those are from the last generation.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#4
Prototype
Prototype 2.
Saints Row 1
SR2
SR3
RDR
GTA4
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
The Saboteur
Crackdown
Crackdown 2

The Assassin's Creed titles probably should be in there, but I tend not to include them, for reasons unknown. Other titles (off the top of my head) that have sandbox elements-- Burnout: Paradise, Brutal Legend, Arkham City.
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade

User Info: chaos_belmont

chaos_belmont
5 years ago#5
1. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because it transcends generations.
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#6
chaos_belmont posted...
1. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because it transcends generations.

I'll agree with that. Hulk: UD was a top-3 contender for most time played for me last gen.
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade

User Info: FerdMertz

FerdMertz
5 years ago#7
I would include the Dead Rising series as well.
Currently playing: Resident Evil: ORC

User Info: garaa682

garaa682
5 years ago#8
Garys Mod is the BEST sandbox game. It is truly a sandbox game considering you can pretty much do anything with mods.
This sig stays till the Arkansas Razorbacks when a National championship
Started on: 7/7/11

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
5 years ago#9
I just put the series, instead of picking 1 game from them.

Assassins Creed Series
Red Dead Redemption
Prototypes
Dead Rising series
Crackdown 1 (not 2, i didnt like 2)
Saints Row 1 and 2 (have not played 3)
Arkham City
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
  1. Boards
  2. Prototype 2
  3. top 10 funnest sandbox games of this console genertion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived