Sidequest Guide

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Sidequest Guide

User Info: Hikari62

Hikari62
5 years ago#1
I'm working on an in depth sidequest guide just fyi for everyone. It's about 50% completed now (this game had sooo many sidequests @_@)

I tried to submit it so people could use it at least for the first half of the game while I finish it, but it got rejected, So I'll have to finish it before it goes up I guess.

User Info: RubyHairedJin

RubyHairedJin
5 years ago#2
Hey thanks man! That would be awesome. Wish we could see the first half :(
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia

User Info: Rikki-chan

Rikki-chan
5 years ago#3
Erm, I've been working on one for a while now too (posted about it earlier). I'm like 80% complete so...hmm
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

User Info: Hikari62

Hikari62
5 years ago#4
Rikki-chan posted...
Erm, I've been working on one for a while now too (posted about it earlier). I'm like 80% complete so...hmm

I'm sorry D: I searched the boards before starting to see if anyone else was working on a sidequest guide and I couldn't find any indication so I began working on my own. After reading your post I did another search and still couldn't find the post you referred to, except for the recent topic you posted :/ Sorry that I missed it.

I hope you understand I don't just want to throw away my guide however, which I've poured hours into and which is almost finished at this point. My guide is set up a little different so hopefully people will benefit from having two guides :)

User Info: Rikki-chan

Rikki-chan
5 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/616012-tales-of-xillia/60589990

*shrug* It's on page 7 now, and I failed at the title. And yeah, I understand why you wouldn't want to throw it away.

Adds: You'll probably have to add a note explaining how your guide is different from mine, and how people could benefit from both of them. Otherwise it might get rejected for being a duplicate.
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

User Info: dalian

dalian
5 years ago#6
Both of them are up so i guess its okay o: , btw thanks a ton to both of you, this is really helping out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jourdal
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Sidequest Guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Bought A Copy!defunct3243/20 1:11PM