INC Translation/Script

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. INC Translation/Script

User Info: Baby Ryoga

Baby Ryoga
5 years ago#1
Yep, i'm working on it. Expect a first version in the next few days that covers the first few hours of the story.

Baby Ryoga
5 years ago#2
First release on Monday, covering all story dialogue, skits, sub-events, tutorials through Ha'mil. Weekly updates after that until the whole game is translated, or an official localization is announced.

User Info: MilanBoss1996

MilanBoss1996
5 years ago#3
good job :)

User Info: benlyd

benlyd
5 years ago#4
Now where's it at? It's after Monday.
dunn yeww thnk eye shuld git a &&Dreamcast lol
ppl whoo seigh yushh: 3 ppl whoo seigh neww: 0

Baby Ryoga
5 years ago#5
In the queue apparently. The last thing I submitted was like 10 years ago, so I forgot to take that into account, haha.

User Info: talesofgraces18

talesofgraces18
5 years ago#6
this is awesome now ill be able to understand the characters so how long will this take to finish ?

User Info: whiteaudio

whiteaudio
5 years ago#7
Thanks so much for the hard work.
It is greatly appreciated.

User Info: FonMasterIon19

FonMasterIon19
5 years ago#8
I applaud you my good dood ^^ I just found this on ebay for 40 bucks new *hooray for 2am shopping lol* and your guide will prove immensely useful *applauds* clap clap clap
PSN ID: Zelkovas_Moon Xbox360: Blazing Taokaka
Playing: Suikoden II, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Disgaea 4, Final Fantasy XIII-2

User Info: benlyd

benlyd
5 years ago#9
Thank you very much! In the unlikely event this isn't localized, I will make sure to use your guide! :)
dunn yeww thnk eye shuld git a &&Dreamcast lol
ppl whoo seigh yushh: 3 ppl whoo seigh neww: 0

Baby Ryoga
5 years ago#10
I'll try to have it finished by summer. The next update covers a lot, but I have been rushing through it way too fast and it has a lot of mistakes as a result. After the next update, i'll focus on being more accurate even if it means doing much shorter chunks at a time.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. INC Translation/Script

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived