Fezebel Marsh- Northwest Region

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Fezebel Marsh- Northwest Region
Is there anything here?

I went took a long path through a fire cave and field that led straight to here, figured a fell arm would be here but the area is empty. Kind of disappointing after going all this way.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
chris1001 the sequel 4 years ago#2
bump
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html

User Info: Namine_Zero

Namine_Zero
4 years ago#3
Well, I'm not certain but you're playing as Jude right? And after a certain point you got seperated from Milla and went through an ice cave. Soooo, where did Milla go at this point of the story?

User Info: Arrei

Arrei
4 years ago#4
Yup, that's the route Milla, Leia, and Rowen took. Jude gets ice cave, Milla gets lava.
3DS friend code: 1977-0588-7595 ACNL: Lloyd from Iselia
Dream Code 5100-2227-1571, come pay a dream visit to scenic Iselia!

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
4 years ago#5
After beating all fells arm beasts, a green dimensional warp will spawn there. You won't be able to enter it before finishing the game, though. In it you can pretty much grind up gald for NG+ and fight the strongest boss to unlock the fell arms.

Be prepared. The character you've used the most, the weapon will have a serious boost in stats. Once I beated the strongest boss, judes and milla's weapon suddenly had a 3k boost.

User Info: Arrei

Arrei
4 years ago#6
hamstergeval posted...
After beating all fells arm beasts, a green dimensional warp will spawn there. You won't be able to enter it before finishing the game, though. In it you can pretty much grind up gald for NG+ and fight the strongest boss to unlock the fell arms.

Be prepared. The character you've used the most, the weapon will have a serious boost in stats. Once I beated the strongest boss, judes and milla's weapon suddenly had a 3k boost.

Wrong part of the zone, fella.
3DS friend code: 1977-0588-7595 ACNL: Lloyd from Iselia
Dream Code 5100-2227-1571, come pay a dream visit to scenic Iselia!
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Fezebel Marsh- Northwest Region

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived