Anybody here actually enjoyed Tales of the Abyss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Anybody here actually enjoyed Tales of the Abyss

User Info: docman864

docman864
3 years ago#1
honestly, it is still one of my favorite Tales of all time. I kinda wish they had more games like it on the ps2.
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.

User Info: AngeloDQ6

AngeloDQ6
3 years ago#2
I've enjoyed what I've played of it, but enjoying it more since moving from a 3DS to the XL because its easier on the eyes.
Isn't it parental nature not to trust the person ******* their kid?

User Info: Cas27

Cas27
3 years ago#3
Sure, Jade is my favourite Tales character. I enjoyed every western released Tales game so far.

User Info: animeloverzz

animeloverzz
3 years ago#4
Yes I really like the story and still hoping that one day Namco will release Abyss 2 lol. The OST is also one of my favorite in the series.
Now Playing : Atelier Escha & Logy
Anticipating : Tales of Xillia, Fairy Fencer f, Disgaea D2, Tears to Tiara II, New Atelier Rorona

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
3 years ago#5
I was expecting complaints from that topic title, and was ready to tell you off - it's not like this board doesn't get enough complaint topics about various Tales. XD

Yes, I did, it's my second favourite game of all time, after OoT, and Jade is my favourite videogame character.
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho

User Info: maiminase

maiminase
3 years ago#6
Abyss is my favorite.
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
PSN: Loreles

User Info: docman864

docman864
3 years ago#7
Ampharos64 posted...
I was expecting complaints from that topic title, and was ready to tell you off - it's not like this board doesn't get enough complaint topics about various Tales. XD

Yes, I did, it's my second favourite game of all time, after OoT, and Jade is my favourite videogame character.

believe me, I wasn't at all fond of the game when I started playing it. I'm surprised I ended up enjoying the game.
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.

User Info: KINGR1P

KINGR1P
3 years ago#8
I beat it 7 times in different ways without skipping dialogue over the years. Its a good ass game. One of my favorite Tales games since its most definitely in my top 3.

I have to finish Xillia first.
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat

User Info: RageBot

RageBot
3 years ago#9
Probably my favorite JRPG not done by Square, and fourth overall after Final Fantasy 7, 9 and Xenogears. Played it five years ago, and recently played it again. I remembered everything, which is quite rare for me and shows how much the plot rocks.
"My fist is the divine breath. Rise, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden power! Grant upon thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!"

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
3 years ago#10
It's my second favorite after Legendia.
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
leadintea | Auragaea | Pearce | 23 | Ranger | DA
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Anybody here actually enjoyed Tales of the Abyss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived