The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How to spirit shift as Milla properly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. How to spirit shift as Milla properly?

User Info: Kommen

Kommen
3 years ago#1
So I see some of Milla's skills that say stuff about spirit shifting from one thing into another. I know how to do the basic spirit shifting just by pressing the button once and not holding onto it, but how do I spirit shift Flare Bomb (or whatever it's called) into Fireball for example? Or from Fireball into Flare Bomb since it seems I would be able to do that too.

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
3 years ago#2
Those skills are just telling you to do them one after another in the same combo iirc

User Info: xJubezx

xJubezx
3 years ago#3
Kommen posted...
So I see some of Milla's skills that say stuff about spirit shifting from one thing into another. I know how to do the basic spirit shifting just by pressing the button once and not holding onto it, but how do I spirit shift Flare Bomb (or whatever it's called) into Fireball for example? Or from Fireball into Flare Bomb since it seems I would be able to do that too.

I had the same question a month ago. The skills make it seem like there's much deeper mechanics in the sprit shifting other than just hitting the button.
PSN- Jubez187
Platinums: Dark/Demon's Souls, Dragon Age II, Tales of Graces F, Ni No Kuni

User Info: Havic101

Havic101
3 years ago#4
Yeah. If you cast Fire Ball you can cast Flare Bomb right afterwards for no TP cost. If you cast Flare Bomb you can cast Fireball right after with super armor.

I like to alternate between both versions of Thunder Blade so I can zap stuff in the face all day without being stopped.
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/920dbc6ejw1dtmoj9k4r9j.jpg
"COme. Let uS aLL eXPresS Our feeliNgs."

User Info: Kommen

Kommen
3 years ago#5
xJubezx posted...
Kommen posted...

I had the same question a month ago. The skills make it seem like there's much deeper mechanics in the sprit shifting other than just hitting the button.

Yeah that's what I was thinking so I'm reading through the Battle Book over and over again in case I missed something. Didn't know they were talking about combos >.> Thanks for the help guys
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. How to spirit shift as Milla properly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived